A mind map is a diagram for representing tasks, words, concepts, or items linked to and arranged around a central concept or subject.
Notes for using mindmaps:
- Names of personalities are placed in nodes which branch out to their relationships;
- Mouse-wheel will zoom in and out;
- Left click & hold the mouse button and drag the page around or click on the small grey icon at the top left to get an overview;
- The little red arrows are hyperlinks to Vaniquotes pages;
- Hover over a name/node to highlight it and press the space-bar to open;
- Towards the bottom of the screen are Srimad Bhagavatam references for the highlighted personality.
- Follow the thick blue line to find Krsna;
- Follow the thick green line to find Ramacandra;
- Press escape to return to the root - Garbhodakasayi Visnu.
- At present the map is not searchable.
Here at Vanischool we have developed this Mindmap which is a genealogical map of the birth and descendants of the personalities from the Srimad-Bhagavatam that are mentioned by Srila Prabhupada.
- This mindmap uses Java which you will have to download from the Java Website if it is not already installed on your system.
- The free software we use to create this mindmap is: 'Freemind version 0.9.0 RC 7'
- If you choose to install the Freemind software you may download this map.
Return to Vanischool